Trying to think of what to get yourself for Chirstmas this year? Why not get yourself an interest rate cut on your mortgage?
As Australians, we understand the meaning of the term 'holiday season'. It's a time to relax in the sun, and maybe watch a bit of cricket or tennis. Nobody wants to spend that time dealing with banks and loan applications.
If you are considering looking a mortgage, but have already decided to wait until after Australia Day, then here are some interest rates that might change your mind!
Here at The Finance Guy, we did some research on this offer and were pleasantly surprised to discover that:
- The discount variable rate is for the life of the loan - none of this 'we'll give you a good rate for the first 2 years, then hike it up on you'
- It is available to self employed and PAYG applicants
- It is available for both owner occupied and investment loans
- It has the option for interest only (for up to 5 years)
- There is no limit on additional repayments to fixed loans
- The rates are available for a Loan to Value Ratio of 80% (you can borrow up to 95% request information below for rates)
So what's the big catch?
To get these rates, you have to submit an application before December 25th, and your loan has to settle before May 2015.
If you are interested, then it's a good idea to take some action sooner rather than later. The first step: Request more information using the form below. You will be contacted by the next business day. But while you wait, you can play with this calculator to see what your monthly payments would be at these rates.
Are you ready to save interest on your mortgage? Just fill in the form below and press submit!